If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Hornburg event.

Go down 
+7
Stuboi
Greed
Necrophere
Killfacer
Laisha
AZAN
john
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

Hornburg event. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

What does everyone think?

For thoes of you who dont know what the mod is, it's basicly invasion with LOTR, and no cades.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/

AuthorMessage
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:58 am

Yep that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

So, when are we going to do this event then ^^?
Back to top Go down
Farrell494
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 am

LOTR invasion Very Happy im up for that
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Not sure when. Would be nice to have one event a week,but thats wishfull thinking. Mon-Fri sucks to have events on,because people generally have stuff to do. Sat we have trainings,Sun we sometimes have matches,or even if we dont,its feckn Sunday xD

Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Feeling blunt again - work hard in trainings, impress me, don't fuck about and events will be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Farrell494
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:10 am

if we do this event we should make it open to friends of the wolfpack (friendly clans and players) so that there are loads more enemies and tonnes more carnage
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:10 am

I should point out that too many players in the Invasion game mode isn't quite playable. Too many enemies becomes a somewhat tedious game of attrition. Also, a lot of computers can't handle the sheer number of bots that spawn. My desktop could never handle really full Full Invasion servers, and considering that isn't working, my laptop would never make it if the Den got over thirty players. I suspect the same would hold true for Hornburg, since the enemies tend to get funneled through even more narrow locations than in invasion maps. My observation usually puts the optimal number of players somewhere in the upper teens to lower twenties.

On the other hand, don't want to deny others the often entertaining clusterfuck of large numbers, right?
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:05 am

Laisha is quite right, many of our players will not be able to play with large numbers of players, ideally less than or equal to 16 is optimal in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Farrell494
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:53 am

i would have thought that around 20 woluld be ok?
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 am

Er...yeah, that's a fine number. Only thing is that decent attendance can get us those kinds of numbers (or close to) within the clan. I suppose we were estimating higher because inviting friends of the clan (which I have no real problem with) could easily bump us into unplayable territory.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:17 am

Okay, it's half term next week, so all those schooling in England, myself included, should be free, so next week might be a good idea. Which days are those working, at Uni, etc free?
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 am

Ahh Indeed, School and College ends for a week in England and Wales, not sure about Scotland though.

Nomster, ask a silly question, uni students get too much time on their hands!! XD Nah kidding, but Universities don't give out half terms, at least thats the case in the UK, they just get a month off at christmas and spring! XD
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Dragonballs
Warband Member
Warband Member
Dragonballs

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg event.   Hornburg event. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hornburg event.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2