If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Airbuccaneers Alpha Event

Go down 
+3
petro
Laisha
AZAN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AZAN
Officer
Officer

Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Empty
PostSubject: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Right lubbers,

A few of you dirt sucking scallywags have heard me tell a tale of the old days. The days when the skies were filled with airships, the crack of cannon and far too many mushrooms. Well those days be coming back again!

ARRRRRRR!

----------------------------------

In plain English now, for those I haven't told, Air Buccaneers was an extremely awesome mod for Unreal Tournament 2004 which featured airships mounted with cannons in a Scandinavian/northern setting. The original mod relied a lot on team work to win with players taking different positions in a crew.

Anyway the team that made the original mod announced a few months ago that they were working on an indie game remake of it. I had assumed we wouldn't see anything further for at least another 6 months however I read this article today:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/12/06/ludocraft-explain-air-buccaneers-hd/

Which makes it clear they will be releasing the alpha either this month or early next month. As such it would be great for us to have an event to try it out when it gets released. For those interested in seeing what the old mod was like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGBBgLzjJw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asF5UIcNukY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Sounds interesting. Count me in if it happens.

(I felt bad that you got no replies.)
Back to top Go down
petro
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 am

YES, OH GOD YES... YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 am

...What the hell was that, Petro?

You know what, on second thought, in light of recent events involving caves Azan made, I'm going to pass.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Sure ^^
Back to top Go down
CAVETROLL
Warband Member
Warband Member
CAVETROLL

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 am

PUT ME IN!
Back to top Go down
CAVETROLL
Warband Member
Warband Member
CAVETROLL

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 am

PS let me be the driver
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:37 am

With Cavetroll as the driver all will be well.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 am

Riiiiiiiiight......
Back to top Go down
shokkueibu
Warband Member
Warband Member
shokkueibu

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:05 pm

I've always wanted to try the UT2k4 mod but I never had enough people to even bother. Sign me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbuccaneers Alpha Event   Airbuccaneers Alpha Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbuccaneers Alpha Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wolfpack Community :: Ideas for an Event-
Jump to: