If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

For the Next Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

For the Next Event Empty
PostSubject: For the Next Event   For the Next Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Hello people...things. It's a while out yet, however, I just wanted to get a feel for what we could do for our next event when December rolls around. We've just done Hornburg, so what else do you want to do? Keep in mind before you think about not answering that I have pastry ninjas ready to force-feed you donuts until your stomach ruptures. A pleasant death for the first half and sheer torture the second half.

So, thoughts?

Now that I think about it, considering that Arch3r recently released the 1.05 patch for invasion, I'm just going to make next month's event a Full Invasion event. We'll stop with the invasion type events for a while after next month. I'll figure out a date in a week or two.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,119350.0.html <- If you want to get it now so you aren't scrambling in the future.

Last edited by Laisha on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

For the Next Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Next Event   For the Next Event Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Just calling attention to the changes to this.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

For the Next Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Next Event   For the Next Event Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 pm

'Kay, can you post the details for what's in the new patch? I haven't been following the Dev of the mod at all.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

For the Next Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Next Event   For the Next Event Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Unfortunately, there's no changelog for it. However, the clan has gotten opportunities to play it before and it's definitely better, from what I remember. It's a shame it isn't worked on more diligently, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the Next Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Next Event   For the Next Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Next Event
Page 1 of 1