If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Friendly battle?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonetoa

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Hey i am StoneToad from the samurai clan Very Happy
First of all i want to say that im sorry i postet it here, and not in "ideas for an event" But i couldnt post anything there.. sorry :I

Anyways.. I have been playing with some of your members, and realized that you house alot of good Teamplayers, and have good social connections (on the outside atleast ^_^)

So on behalf of my clan i thought maybe you were interested in a friendly battle, you vs. us? -Since it's soon ENL all parts could use some good traning lol Razz

Hope i havent wasted your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:34 pm

As an officer of this clan I say I'm up for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
petro
Warband Member
Warband Member

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm up for it Smile
should be a good match

Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

I should point out to both of you that, you know, someone who normally schedules these things should probably handle it.

As in, neither of you. And really, me neither.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 am

We`ve been getting challanges left and right, (and a few uppercuts) lately and sheesh I dont get it xD
A match against you guys should be interesting xD Talk to me on steam : mr_bulletproof
and I`m sure we can find a timeslot. We also have a bunch of new recruits I`d like to check out in a match setting.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 am

I'd be up for that too, but as I, and a few others said on TS last night, I'll give up my potential place for anyone else who wants to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendly battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly battle?   Friendly battle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly battle?
Page 1 of 1