If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Application Moerk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moerk

Application Moerk Empty
PostSubject: Application Moerk   Application Moerk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 am

In-game nick: Moerk
Steam Account: Razid00
Favorite playing style (archer,infantry or cavalryman): Inf and a little arch.
Do you understand and agree to the clan rules?: Oh yes!
Introduce yourself a little: Hi! My name is Markus and i'm one of the older brothers of EtTan. Got warband from EtTan as a birthday gift just before x-mas and have now played it for 6h. I also own With Fire & Sword so that is what I've been playing a little more. It was the greatest fun i had in a long time playing with you yesterday. Really the way i like to play these games. If you could cooperate in a game you should cooperate. That is my point of view of these type of games. I love to play but i also got to work sometimes, so i can't play all the hours of the day. But i mostly got time on the evenings and on some weekends. Now i'm not so good at this game yet but i'm planing on practice so maybe one day i can join in the clan vs clan wars.
Back to top Go down
EtTan
Recruit
Recruit

Application Moerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Moerk   Application Moerk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 am

Congratz brother! cya In-game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

Application Moerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Moerk   Application Moerk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 am

Welcome to wolfpack bro! Accepted!

(edit- i accidentally posted using Alfie's account so i deleted it and reposted on mine. xxx-)
Back to top Go down
blivandefar
Warband Member
Warband Member
blivandefar

Application Moerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Moerk   Application Moerk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 am

dum i huve du va ?
Back to top Go down
Moerk

Application Moerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Moerk   Application Moerk Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 am

jag ja... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Moerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Moerk   Application Moerk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Moerk
Page 1 of 1