If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Application : Mushy

Go down 
+3
Nomsterify
AZAN
Mushy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mushy

Application : Mushy Empty
PostSubject: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:13 am

In-game nick: Mushy
Steam Account: jackr789
Favorite playing style: Infantry (2h spam)
Do you understand and agree to the clan rules?: Yes
Introduce yourself a little: I am quite a nice character, I get along well with other people, I'm not shy when it comes to expressing my opinions or views on something. (Can sometimes get me into a bit of trouble ^^) I like to show off a bit when playing warband, and sometimes it results in me getting slaughtered, but hey. I get annoyed with this game sometimes, but who doesn't? You may find that sometimes I get a little frustrated and may not be my usual self, but with some soothing music and a nice bowl of food its all good.

P.S. I'm having problems with my steam at the moment. I took a long break from computer games, and forgot my steam login info, and when I try to reset my password I don't get an email with a verification code. Emailed steam about the problem, awaiting there reply. So I won't be able to talk on steam (Obviously), so just tell me on this thread what you want me to do.

Oh, last thing, Taleworlds forum nick is SGAMushy.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:02 am

Accepted, you will need steam to stay in touch with the clan though. So you might want to create a new account until you get your old one back.

Otherwise, add Wolfpack_R_ before your in-game name and you should download the European clan banner pack as well. Once installed our one is the double white wolves on a black background.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3316

Our team speak details are at the top of the forums, you can often find a few of us in the Wolfpack channel, and we use team speak for matches, events and trainings.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:53 am

Quote :

Well at least you're honest about it xD
Back to top Go down
Cleric Johnson
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Nomsterify wrote:
Quote :

Well at least you're honest about it xD

Laughing
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 am

Hehe...
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 am

Welcome and good luck

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome honest bloke, looking forward to meeting you in-game and in-chat ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Mushy   Application : Mushy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Mushy
Page 1 of 1