If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion

Go down 
+11
shokkueibu
Rawnrawn
blivandefar
maynd
petro
Trivium
Stuboi
Nomsterify
Laisha
john
Greed
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Attend plx?
Yes
Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Vote_lcap81%Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
No
Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Vote_lcap6%Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Vote_lcap13%Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 pm

They picked us. They have a few very good players and many unknown,should be a good match!

Which teams are playing in the match: Basileia ton Romaion vs Wolfpack
Which team are you from?: Wolfpack
Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary (probation): France
On which date have you agreed to play? 05.01.2012
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [GMT] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 19:00 GMT

Server will be ENL_France_1

Lazyness overtook me,so I just copied it all from my taleworld post.
Post attendence please.

Last edited by Greed on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 am

First match of 2012, ill be there to watch the stream (or play in the unlikley event that i am picked Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am

I should be available.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Hurray a match which seems likely for me to attend!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 am

Ill be there.
Back to top Go down
petro
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:06 am

I'll be available to play Smile

Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 am

On it, hoping to make my debut!
Back to top Go down
blivandefar
Warband Member
Warband Member
blivandefar

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 pm

no problem ima meatgrind some fools
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 pm

I finally got my warband to work properly. You can count on me to bitch slap the sense out of them.
Back to top Go down
shokkueibu
Warband Member
Warband Member
shokkueibu

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

I will be there
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:25 am

Im unsure myself. Theres a good chance I`ll be on my way home at that time.
My plan was to go home the 8th or so,but because of demolition work or some shit on the line (6-9th) that wont work. I start school the 9th so I`ll have to be before then. So Im not sure...but fuck guys,uve done well so far,must be getting used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
EtTan
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:01 am

im not sure if i can come, i'll will be gone over the day with my girlfriend and dont know when i will be back but i'll try to make it to the game!
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:09 am

Fuck sake, I realise I cant make this one! (Again)

Got something going on in the evening. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cleric Johnson
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

takin ma bitch out for a birthday meal. can hardly abort it now. shiiiiiiiiit. Gonna have to miss this one. To be fair would have had to have used laptop so would have played as badly as last match probs. Ah well, monday im back in plym on my computer. No more missing training and matches for at least 4 months. x Good luck.
Back to top Go down
EtTan
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 pm

i'll be there anyway! fuck gf Wink
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Well done guys, big win xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
shokkueibu
Warband Member
Warband Member
shokkueibu

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 pm

This was a bit disappointing as my first match on Wolfpack: they weren't much of a challenge Rolling Eyes . Although to be fair, I'm kind of rusty so I feel relieved for not being depended on.
Also, sorry if I failed to perform my duties by the end of the match, I was getting kind of distracted due to the lack of developments and overflowing confidence.
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

No it wasn't a terribly good match but I am still pleased by how everyone played. We moved as a group well and we basically made them dance to our tune so it went very well.
Back to top Go down
Cleric Johnson
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

well done boyz. good job.
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 am

I was also looking foward for a good competive match but it was the opposite.
When I saw them starting to messing around, cav & archer spamming naked, I got upsted and demotivated because I trully believe that the ENL is not this, for this I go to public servers. And its even worse when you are sitting out on the first part, and when you got to play the other team just ruins the all fun of it and competitive spirit, adding also that your team gets unfocused and start making a awful loud noises on TS, not allowing you to focus properly.
Having this in mind, I cant barely concive this one as a good match, not even a good training.
This is nothing against both clans, at all, it is just my sincere opinion on what a ENL match should not be.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 am

I watched the stream,and it seems they just gave up basically. They were a relativly new clan as far as I know,so them even entering ENL was a mistake. Was abit of arrogance on their side even challanging us really, I fail to see their reasoning seing our record so far. Oh well,boys will be boys.

Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 am

Maynd, sHocK, I share your opinion. It's not that entirely fun, ok we hammer them but it's the fact they didn't try. It becomes boring. Maybe you could talk to lust to enforce a notice about this naked spawning. I'm sure I read some where that was originally forbidden during a match, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 am

ENL rule #31: When starting a match it is required to have proper clothing on, going half naked in matches will end in a disqualification. It is a disgrace to the sportsman ship to try and seduce and lower the defenses of the opponent with lustful gestures with ones earthly flesh.
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 am

What bugs me on this matter is that i warned Lust several times about this situation, I spend a great deal of time in the forums, I practically know every single clan in the community, although he seems to ignore my warnings about accepting X or Y clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion   Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfpack vs Basileia ton Romaion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next