If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

WFaS Christmas Duel Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

WFaS Christmas Duel Party Empty
PostSubject: WFaS Christmas Duel Party   WFaS Christmas Duel Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 am

WFaS Christmas Duel Party 408776_329245250438147_108479395848068_1231822_1727069518_n

Quote :
Can you feel it? Christmas is all around is! It’s time to love and share. So let us celebrate exciting times together with TaleWorlds and Snowbird Games (formerly known as Snowberry Connection) by beating each other with all kinds of swords at Christmas Duel party!

The tournament is played during two quick but intensive stages. Each one is a single series of duels held on a Friday evening. All the players who signed up come to the official servers at the appointed time!

The tournament features a very special map made by captain lust. It’s designed and optimized specifically for Christmas duels. Winners can choose any game* on Steam as a reward for their hard
earned victory.

*any game under $50

Yo, seems a nice event for those who gonna stick around for Christmas, I already signed up and i predict its gonna be fun. Also, this is an official Taleworlds competition.
Fact : The last WFaS was won by a Warband player, [M], and the second place went to another warband player, Lust.

Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: WFaS Christmas Duel Party   WFaS Christmas Duel Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 am

I signed up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: WFaS Christmas Duel Party   WFaS Christmas Duel Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 am

Il be skiing so i wont play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WFaS Christmas Duel Party   WFaS Christmas Duel Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1