If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Whos that comming down the chimney?

Go down 
+8
Stuboi
MuivirT
Nomsterify
Rawnrawn
john
Laisha
Necrophere
Greed
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Whos that comming down the chimney? Empty
PostSubject: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Well I figure this will deserve its own post. As you might have noticed on your calenders, xmas is closing in. That means : inactivity. yaaay! With the ENL taking a xmas holiday aswell, we`re basically free for a while.

So what are your plans for the holiday guys?
Personally,I`ll be going home to my lovely little house,far away from civilization,with emma, and enjoy the winter weather.
We`ll probably go skiing,and i`ll probably break both my legs.
Most likely,that I wont have internet at all for...oh a month or so,it really depends if we remembered to pay the bills. I sure as hell didnt....

So! from the 17th to sometime in january,I`ll maybe be offline.
If I am,Merry Christmas guys! Happy new year!
Back to top Go down
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 am

Skiing from 22 to 7 orso
In Austria Yeh !

So Merry Christmass al
And a Happy New Year !
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 am

I...won't be doing anything special, though not because that's not the way I want things to happen. So for anyone else who is kind of stuck at home or doesn't celebrate in the first place, you'll find me online.

Also, it's yo momma comin' down the chimney.
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 am

Spend time with family for 3 hours, then go on a spending spree. 72 hours of gaming, sleep, school.

And a rapist is coming down the chimney affraid
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Buy presents at christmas day, wrap em in, wait for christmas eve, gather the whole family in our home and chat, drink, eat, eat, eat and eat some more, then we watch ye olde disney and open our presents while eating more stuff.

I'm more looking forward to my birthday the 20th and the delicious dinner and cake I'm gonna pick out aswell as new years eve cause then I get to see the sky lit up by explosives. Twisted Evil

If something is comming down my chimney I'm gonna light it on fire.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Bah, similar boat Lai. Due to my less than cohesive family, no details needed, it's likely that my Christmas will be spent on here.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 am

Going to... france from 23th to 1st of januari.
a week of rest and no bullshit here i come!

Merry Christmas a happy new year everyone!
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:30 pm

I know this isn't clear to find - this is what this is for. https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/t65-notifications-of-extended-holidays-exams-etc

(Cool Whats that coming over the hill is it a monster... oh fuck... its Santa! RUN! (Cool
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Actually I meant this as a cosy attempt to fake caring about our members,not directly a "ill be gone at blabla to blabla" xD
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 pm

You did a brilliant job of that, eh Greed? I mean, not only did you ask the question, but you gave an example. Yeah, really clear. Razz

Anyway...Stubs, I don't think using that thread is particularly necessary for this season. It is Christmas time, after all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Ah fair enough XD I just saw ppl posting when they were away, so I thought I'd give out the link.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 am

Normal Christmas with the family, my birthday its on the 25th Very Happy
After that me and my girl gonna go down to the south of Spain for the new year.
Back to top Go down
shokkueibu
Warband Member
Warband Member
shokkueibu

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:25 pm

I will be using the "Christmas Gaming" template Very Happy → I should be as available as my school work allows. Otherwise I'll only be busy (as in, "not playing") on the evening of the 24th.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Tech Support
Tech Support
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Gonna head over to my folks for christmas, and I think I'll spend new year's eve at home with my pal Jameson, he's Irish.
Back to top Go down
YourStepDad
Recruit
Recruit
YourStepDad

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Go to a pizzeria and town square with friends...just so I can say I went somewhere. Then after that lovely chore is done, I'm going to prepare food and drink, then watch movies and video games until I'm finally spent.

A lovely tradition.

Anyone else buying french bread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos that comming down the chimney?   Whos that comming down the chimney? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos that comming down the chimney?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: