If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Arsen's Aplication .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arsen
Recruit
Recruit

Arsen's Aplication . Empty
PostSubject: Arsen's Aplication .   Arsen's Aplication . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:06 pm

well the clan where i was before ha's ended.
So i came here to be with some other member of Sarrdak.

i love to talk on skype , steam or TS.

Love playing with my friends as well.

ime not rude to people.

my fav playing style's are : archer: infantry

i accept the rules:

General rules for behavior:
-Don't piss people off! (This includes team-killing and unnecessary vote-kicking/banning). If you happen to teamkill on a public server, apologize.

- Steam account. It helps us keep track of you and we can let you know if we have anything special coming up.

-Pay attention to the Steam group and official clan forum! All important information and events will be posted there. Checking it once or twice a day wont kill you. However, if you don't check it, I will kill you.

- Respect other players.

- At least decent English skills. If I say go left and you rush right, i`ll be very upset. Hell I might even cry.

- Age 15 and above. There are circumstances where we will overlook this, but don't count on it.

- No dual clanning. Those part of a Mount & Musket regiment can apply.

Rules for practices and clan vs clan matches :
-Show up on time. Prolonging the game is rude, a waste of time and won't be tolerated.
- Listen to the battle commander! Whoever will lead the battle will be decided before the match and only he can say what to do. Listening also means knowing when to keep quiet so others can hear.
- No bitching in the public chat. Saying stuff like "LOL WTF lucky noob!" won't be tolerated. If you want to bitch, write it on your blog.
- Saying GL HF (Good Luck, Have Fun) isn't really a rule, but considered to be a norm in polite gaming.
- JOIN TEAMSPEAK! You don't have to have a microphone to join, however we would appreciate it.

So i hope i'me in the clan Cheers Smile

Last edited by Arsen on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Arsen's Aplication .   Arsen's Aplication . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 am

oh! Arsen, somehow you managed to mess up a pretty simple application! nab Razz
Back to top Go down
shokkueibu
Warband Member
Warband Member
shokkueibu

PostSubject: Re: Arsen's Aplication .   Arsen's Aplication . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 am

Hey Arsen Very Happy
You might get a better result by simplifying it and using your own words. Wink
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Arsen's Aplication .   Arsen's Aplication . Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Apology for the delay,I sorta hoped my pitifull little officers would handle this while my exams were in full swing,but nooooooo xD

Accepted. Invites should be sendt to all the neccesary groups and that stuff.
Please check the site and see if you have access to the Warband section. If you havnt been invited to the steam group,please spam me as soon as possible.

Add Wolfpack_r_to your nick,download the banner pack if you havent,all that stuff.

Good luck,have fun,dont fuck up,and merry christmas xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsen's Aplication .   Arsen's Aplication . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arsen's Aplication .
Page 1 of 1