If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot

Go down 
+4
Laisha
Greed
john
petro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
petro
Warband Member
Warband Member

Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Empty
PostSubject: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:25 am

Any of you into tabletop RPG?

DnD, GURPS, etc.

A great clan event could be having a cool skype session battling el wizardos and such. Btw, if you're feeling a whole wave of 'wtmfsihta' (read: wtf) washing over you, please feel free to ignore this post.

Otherwise... i got my level 14 Barbarian ready to kick some ass!

lol
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 am

Warhammer 40k FTW!

Best tabletop ever. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
petro
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 am

john wrote:
Warhammer 40k FTW!

Best tabletop ever. Period.

I think you misunderstand, good sir. Warhammer hcent apart from costing most people a lung and a half-kidney.
Filthy capitalist robbing fucks. I know one of their head writers (for content/story etc.) and he's a total bell-end; so that doesn't
improve my opinion much.

Tabletop RPGs == Pen&Paper
that kinda thing.. not a 0.5pt army for £4,023,949
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 am

Hahaha you know,id do that actually,not sober ofcourse but.
Back to top Go down
petro
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 am

Greed wrote:
Hahaha you know,id do that actually,not sober ofcourse but.

I think it's only really required for the GM to be sober.... drunk games tend to get messy Razz but well.. it's a good way to get people into the RP thing. It'd be good fun too Smile
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:50 am

Ooh, I'd be interested in this. I don't get to do this sort of thing too often...as in, at all.
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 am

No experience of D&D type stuff myself, but I like games in general so I would be up for this.

As for Games Workshop, they're going to be screwed over in a few years when 3D printers start becoming more common in homes. Then people will just be able to pirate the parts as easily as pirating software now.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Tech Support
Tech Support
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:27 am

I used to play tabletops like you... then I took an arrow in the knee Sad
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Willow wrote:
I used to play tabletops like you... then I took an arrow in the knee Sad

Damn CoR kept saying that aswell,is it a skyrim thing? I thought it was just...CoR being CoR
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 pm

It's a skyrim based meme.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 am

Alright, if all goes according to plan the next couple of days, I should be able to work on fleshing out the old campaign framework of mine. But with Christmas coming up, I anticipate we won't be able to get to this until January. But hey, this is your show Petro, so as soon as I can confirm that I can work on it, you can start making arrangements, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am

Eh, I've never played DnD, or many tabletops, but I'm largely a fantasy geek, so why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot   Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well........ I dunno... but worth a shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wolfpack Community :: Ideas for an Event-
Jump to: