If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Wolfpack's Ethnicity

Go down 
+13
john
Laisha
Stuboi
Giroro11
Viking Steel
Rawnrawn
Necrophere
Kazzan
voodoo_
Trivium
MuivirT
Greed
Ericthai1
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laisha.

Wolfpack's Ethnicity Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

So I, being a(n) (occasionally) curious creature, pose a question to you all:

We all have our nationalities of course (American, English/British, Finnish, etc.), but I'm curious as to our ethnic backgrounds. It's rare that people are of a single ethnic group going back more than a couple of generations, so what is your background?

Since I started this, I'll go first. I'm...a bit of a mix. I'm Afro-Guyanese on my father's side (which also governs my physical appearance) while my mother is Dutch-Indonesian. And then the Dutch side is speculated to be a larger mix of other European ethnicities (possibly French, German, Irish...don't know for certain, though). So...what of the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm mostly an Asian but I was born in America so I techincally call myself an Asian American.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:24 am

I`m as norwegian as....snow
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 am

I am all dutch for what i know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 am

I'm dutch for most part, and a little spanish
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am

Damn muiv,we couldve made that rhyme very well.
Back to top Go down
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

Greed wrote:
Damn muiv,we couldve made that rhyme very well.
Not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm from Barecelona (Spain). I'am half roman, half celt, half greek, half phoenician, half german, half iberian, half bereber maybe... no one can't be sure! too many civilitzations have walked over this lands!
Back to top Go down
voodoo_
Warband Member
Warband Member
voodoo_

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 am

i am completely dutch Smile
Back to top Go down
Kazzan

Kazzan

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 am

I'm a Fenno-Swediano
Back to top Go down
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 am

dutch and little indonesian (grandpa's ,mother was indonesian)
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 am

My late grandmother on my mothers side was Estonian (one of the three countrys in Baltikum) from which I look very much alike in her younger days.
My mothers grandfather was Irish which explains my copper red hair that shines with the strenght of a thousand rubins in the appropiate sunlight.
As for anything else I'm a bit unsure, if I find out something else I'll return to this topic with a reply.
Back to top Go down
Viking Steel
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

Doctore wrote:
I'm from Barecelona (Spain). I'am half roman, half celt, half greek, half phoenician, half german, half iberian, half bereber maybe... no one can't be sure! too many civilitzations have walked over this lands!

Jesus Christ! You're actually three and a half people?

Anyway, AFAIK, I'm completely English.
Back to top Go down
Giroro11
Warband Member
Warband Member
Giroro11

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 am

All my living relatives are Polish and that is where i was born. But i live in england
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Right lads, even though I'm in Iceland, I can get internet, but not much time to use it.

Onto the matter, I'm from England, my mothers side of the family is Scottish, my fathers is from London, so completely differnt ends of the country.

Anyway, shame to hear the training with CoR fell through, make sure you can do proper training next week.

Thanks Smile If I'm not back on the 17th, I was pushed off the glacier and died... XD bake a cake at my funeral! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Actually if you fall off a glacier,u`ll be killing your entire class,no pressure,no pressure.....xD Gotta love the rope system eh? king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm

My mom's Estonian and my dad is Dutch but I consider myself mostly Dutch especially since I was born there and while my Dutch is supposed to be okay people say my Estonian has a Dutch accent:( So yeah. Nice to see that there is one forum with a lot of people representing different ethnic groups and nations instead of the usual. Y'know, a gang of up to 15 y/o English boys dominating the rest;)
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Ho-ho. This topic still exists. Amusing. Except it's under the authorship of Guest now...Well, whatever.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 am

Laisha wrote:
Ho-ho. This topic still exists. Amusing. Except it's under the authorship of Guest now...Well, whatever.

Fixed!
Sort of..
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

White english on both sides of my family dating back at least 162 years. (thats how far I have managed to trace my ancestry back) On another note, has anyone been able to trace there family back by at least 100 years?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 am

Me and my mum managed to go all the way back to the mid 16th Century - Mainly the lowlanders and western Isles of Scotland! Very Happy

With my dad, not a clue...
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:56 am

Shocked Cool.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Siemo
Warband Member
Warband Member
Siemo

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 pm

SCOTLAND YA BASTIDS.
Funny cos atleast every one of you has screwed us over once ;-;
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:47 am

English and white. I'm so boring.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Recruit
Recruit
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:06 am

I'm a descendant of Genghis Khan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Ethnicity   Wolfpack's Ethnicity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfpack's Ethnicity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: